Sunday Worship Service Times
Fall Worship Schedule (starts August 25th): 8:45 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
December worship schedule is slightly different. See our calendar for each week.
Senior High Youth Group at 6:30 p.m.
Family and Youth Programs
- Wednesdays: K-Motion (5:15 – 6:45 p.m.)
- Thursdays: MOPS (9:00 – 11:00 a.m.) 1st and 3rd weeks each month
- Sundays: Youth Groups, Junior High (the church at 4:00 p.m.) and Senior High (the church at 6:30 p.m.)
- Contact the church for details: 307-742-0153
- Faith Action Capital Campaign–more information to come. Stay tuned.
- Groups meet at various days/times and study various topics
- See the small groups page for more information
Read Through the Bible in 2013 to Catalyze Your Spiritual Growth
- Average daily reading time is less than thirty minutes
- Get started anytime
- Gain a greater understanding of the Bible and the God who gave it to us
- Deepen your faith relationship with Him both individually and corporately
- Grow in unity and maturity
- Be assured of the salvation Christ purchased
- Gain wisdom to handle the circumstances of life
- The Listener’s Bible CD’s, MP3′s, DVD’s, and downloads available online
- NavPress Bible Reading plans, three easy formats
- BibleGateway FREE “Reading Plans” available
- The One Year Bible Online A daily reading available
- Back to the Bible