Online giving is an internet-enabled method of giving to the church through automatic withdrawals from a checking, savings or credit card accounts. Online Giving is safe and secure, and a convenient way to contribute via Snowy Range Evangelical Free Church’s web site. It enables those who are so inclined to make a one-time or recurring contribution from the convenience of their computer or internet-enabled smart phone.
Benefits of Online Giving
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” of our labor. By setting up an automatic, recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t need to remember if you gave this month or to send in an offering check when you’re out of town.
- Security – Our web site uses advanced encryption technology to insure that your information stays safe and secure.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Consistency – Automatic, recurring contributions help SREFC’s cash flow during the vacation months of Spring and Summer when attendance tends to decrease yet church activities, especially for children and youth, are at their peak.
- Modesty – For those who would rather “give in secret” (Matt. 6:4), for whatever reason you have, this allows you to be faithful in your giving without anyone else knowing.
How to Set Up Online Giving
To set up online giving the first thing you need to do is establish a user account. That allows you access to the online giving set-up screen. Once your account is set up you will have the option to set up an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account, or your credit card, along with any other features you need. This includes the ability to view a complete giving statement of all the contributions you have made in the current calendar year.
Maximum Single-Transaction Gifts
Please note that the maximum dollar amount per online gift is $25,000. If you’d like to make a contribution online that is larger than $25,000, please contact the church office, or call us at 307.742.0153.