Youth groups typically meet each Sunday from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the church. Please contact the church office to inquire about up-to-date scheduling, 742.0153 or email.
What Snowy Range Youth Ministry Promises Students
- A supportive fellowship community and nurturing friendships with older Christians who willingly model an active, life-changing faith.
- Structured opportunities to learn about the Christian faith and to grow in the practice of faith through worship, service, Bible study and prayer.
- A safe environment where all students are welcome and all questions are biblically and prayerfully explored.
- Consistent, ongoing prayer support.
- Compassionate, unconditional acceptance.
- Consistent, gently-applied boundaries.
- Avenues for involvement in the larger church.
What Snowy Range Youth Ministry Promises Parents
- A safe environment, in which appropriate care is taken to protect students from physical or emotional injury.
- Trustworthy role models who will take care to demonstrate a faithful Christian example.
- Consistent presentation of the gospel and its implications for all of life.
- Support of the parents’ role in the lives of their children and affirmation of each family’s importance.
- Family-friendly ministry that works hard to accommodate the needs of families in scheduling and pricing of events.
- Encouragement and support of parents in mentoring and discipling their children.
- Timely communication about upcoming events and programs.
What Snowy Range Youth Ministry Promises Leaders
- Pastoral support, including prayer and help in discerning gifts and direction.
- Clear structure and direction, as expressed in the youth group manual and ongoing evaluation processes.
- Ongoing training, both through leader meetings and outside training when available.
- Provision of resources, including access to the Youth Ministry supplies and books, reimbursement of fellowship expenses incurred, and help in obtaining any other resources needed.
- Funding for participation in any youth event or retreat.