Read Through the Bible in 2019 to Catalyze Your Spiritual Growth
We encourage our members to make daily Bible reading a priority and a habit. For most people it works best to find a particular time of day (maybe a place, too) and a sustainable plan. Find something that works and stick with it. The benefits are many and varied.
- On most of these plans daily reading time is less than thirty minutes.
- Get started anytime.
- Gain a greater understanding of the Bible and the God who gave it to us.
- Deepen your faith relationship with Him both individually and corporately.
- Grow in unity and maturity.
- Be assured of the salvation Christ provided.
- Gain wisdom to handle the circumstances of life.
- Gain greater power over temptation and sin.
- The habit of study is just plain good for your mental sharpness, anyway. Why not study our Creator?
- If you study with someone else, deepen your relationship and connection with them.
Here are some popular options:
- The Listener’s Bible CD’s, MP3′s, DVD’s, and downloads available online
- NavPress Bible Reading plans, three easy formats
- BibleGateway FREE “Reading Plans” available
- The One Year Bible Online A daily reading available
- Back to the Bible Reading plans, radio broadcasts, etc.
- YouVersion Providing a variety of options for daily reading plans and devotionals, along with free online Bibles.